It's a conspiracy! I think Union Man is telling people (certain people) to give me one star to lower my rating! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It's a conspiracy! I think Union Man is telling people (certain people) to give me one star to lower my rating! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I gave you 5! lol
Probably told your old lady to give me a one!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I gave you a 1 err...I mean 5 yeah that's it a 5!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i gave ya 5 just for the avatar!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Yeah I'd be inclined to give you a 5 if I could vote right now just for Mariah
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I think it's Union Man's old lady giving me the one star deal....you know how us mental defectives are.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
want me to send my address to her, tell her to come on up here!!!
I got your back there MikMo [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I want mikmo and union man to come teach me a thing or two. I heard you guys have the goods.
Sincerely VTgal [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks